Do you know the differences between Proof of Work (PoW) and Proof of Stake (PoS) cryptos?
Cryptos like Bitcoin and Litecoin use proof of work to validate blocks added on their blockchain while other cryptos like Cardano and Polkadot use proof of stake. In this video go over the main benefits and disadvantages for each consensus algorithms.
Most secure crypto exchange – https://r.kraken.com/doKYEy
0:00 – Intro
0:40 – Consensus Algorithms
1:23 – Transaction Validation
3:25 – PoW Disadvantages
4:53 – PoS Benefits
5:26 – PoS Disadvantages
6:31 – Conclusion
– Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/serg.tech/
– Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/sergtechman
My Work Gear
– HubPro – https://bit.ly/3exBz8i
– Camera – http://amzn.to/2DuPJbV
– Lighting Kit – http://amzn.to/2DqOKoI
– Microphone – http://amzn.to/2DWnDTV
– Video Editor – https://amzn.to/2sRfXxK
Disclaimer: Links in the description are typically affiliate links that let you help support the channel at no extra cost.
Disclaimer: I’m not a financial advisor. You should always do your own research and make your own financial decisions. This video is for entertainment purposes only.